AAP Education Symposium 2021 - Clinical Challenges
Pure and simple, as clinicians we are bombarded with information. We want to be up to date and provide our clients with evidenced based solutions, however sifting through all the relevant research taxes something that we don't have in unlimited supply - time.
The Clinical Challenges Symposium brings to the comfort of your living room, clinicians that are also researchers/leaders in their respective field. Each presenter had 50 minutes, in which to explain the importance and application of their research/experience and how you can apply it in your clinical practice. Furthermore, topics selected are clinical conundrums that we could all benefit from having some light shone on them.
Presenters & topics include:
- Prof. Michele Sterling - Targeted treatment to improve outcomes after whiplash injury
- A/Prof. Jane Rooney - Knee rehabilitation: Elite & recreational comparisons
- Dr Ebonie Rio - Achilles tendinopathies: Management goals and progressions
- Dr Doug Cary - Sleep posture and pain: what's the relevance?
- Dr Jo Milios - Incorporating Men’s Health into your Physiotherapy Practice: A clinical & research perspective
- Dr Jeremy Lewis - Managing frozen shoulder